Troamback is a script for Roam Research that will resurface a random block with a predefined tag. Every day, you will get a throwback from your past in your daily page.
How can that be useful? Troamback will:
- Remind you of the things you can be grateful for,
- Resurface ideas you had long ago and want to get back to some day,
- Get a random question in your daily note to spark your creativity,
- Prepare a happy surprise for your future self.
- Put the following script in your
[[roam/js]]– here is a complete example
- Customize the tags to be Troambacked (?). In my example, these are blocks tagged
- Reload Roam
- After 10 seconds or so, you should get your first Troamback in your daily page.
Here is the script: