Both Software Engineer and Psychologist by education, I explore the possibilites at the intersection of science, motivation and behaviour. I am passionate about integrating technology with human experience in a way that and empowers people to focus on what is important, inspiring and fulfilling.
My ultimate dream is to create an app that makes you loose weight, give up smoking and cultivate an amazing relationship with your wife.
Sadly, it is not ready yet 🙂
What do I do?
- I promote remote work and deliberate approach to life
- At Automattic (creator of WordPress.com) I provide tools for small businesses to grow their livelyhood. We are here to democratize publishing, and we mean business.
- I write apps just for the heck of it
- I promote use of modern software in psychology and sociology – see some of my publications
- I explore human memory, espacially false and distorted memories.
- My friends tend to tell me that I travel quite a bit, although not as much as I’d like.
What do I enjoy?
- Bullet points
- Trees and Nature
- Creating something new
If you wish to contact me, you can do so at artur[ you know what to put here ]piszek.com . Please, no spam. Be cool.