You’ve come to the right place.
With remote work, there are more possibilities than requirements. You want a flexible schedule to spend more time with your son? Check ✅. Want to sit in a Canadian National Park because you love nature? Check ✅. Yoga class in the middle of the day? Check ✅.
But getting hired for a remote job also means competing against the whole world – or at least anyone that can speak decent English. I recorded this exclusive training video packed with deep insider knowledge to help you make your resume stand out from thousands of other applicants:
- Know exactly what to include on your resume to position you as a stellar „remote” candidate, even if you never worked remotely,
- Get your detailed map to independence – a battle-tested formula for your application process that will save you months of confusion,
- 6 critical things that remote companies look for in a candidate, even though they don’t advertise it!
Who am I?
My name is Artur and I have been working remotely and traveling the world for 5 years now. I am #1 Quora contributor on remote work, podcast host and an advocate for distributed work model because I strongly believe it can solve many societal and environmental problems.
Sign up here and I will send you the video right away ?
- Step-by-step process that uses The Autonomy Leverage to prove that you are an employee of their dreams.
- Use insider knowledge to stand out from thousands of other applicants,
- Plus: Best job boards, remote companies, and salary numbers, so you can start your application process today.
YES, I want an exclusive video about making my resume stand out!